We are excited to announce that on Wednesday, January 22, we will be releasing the first episode of season two of the Grow Your Dental Practice Podcast.
In season one, we had the opportunity to talk with seven awesome guests about how to build and grow a dental practice. If you haven’t had a chance to listen to the first season, check out the following episodes before we start releasing new ones:
- Michael Permack from Spire Group discussed negotiating a lease
- Darren Shanahan from Avail Dental Exit Advisory Services gave his insights on brokering a dental practice deal
- Tricia Dekker from ATB talked with us about getting a lease
- Tom Christensen from Dorward Chartered Accountants talked about dental accounting
- Robert Fooks, partner at McLeod Law shared with us his insights on the legal side of the industry
- Jamie Imeson and Brock Crosson with Henry Schein joined us to talk about connecting with dental suppliers
- Stephen Anson from Smile Marketing discussed marketing for dental clinics
Since we had such great feedback from the first season, we are going to be dropping one episode every month. So, revisit your favourite episode from last year and make sure to hit that subscribe button so that you don’t miss the next episode.
For more information about Shift Accounting or to reach out, please visit www.shiftacct.com.